When more than one person are counting inventories at the same time, you will end up with multiple inventories after each one is saved to the cloud. At some point, you may want to group these inventories to have only one complete inventory.
Make sure to add users for every person counting the inventories as using the same user on simultaneous counts is not allowed and will cause errors.
Merging multiple inventories
Warning: you should not merged inventories from different days as this will most likely cause calculation errors.
- Make sure that all the inventory counts made on mobile have been saved to the cloud
- Navigate to the “Inventory” menu in the web application
- Select the inventories you wish to merge by checking the checkbox located at the left of the inventory line
- When 2 or more inventories are selected, the “Merge selected” button will be visible
- Click the button and the selected inventories will be combined into one