How can I edit the unit of a product in a recipe?
I was inputting recipes in Rapid Bar, and I noticed that i can’t change the quantity measurement for some items. For example, Tommasi Pinot Grigio counting only in Btl (unit), but not in ounces. I need to have in ounce for recipes to work.
To edit a product in a recipe:
- Click the 3 dots near the product
- Click “Edit product” to open the product editor
Then edit the units used in recipes:
- Scroll to the unit section
- Move the toggle from unit to Portion
- Edit the recipe unit to the desired unit (imperial fluid ounce in this case)